Staying at Lebo’s
Staying in Soweto
Make sure to get the real Soweto experience - stay overnight! Single, couples, families or group travellers - We have a variety of accommodation to suit your needs.
Choose between Dorm or a Private room. Our dorms sleep six or four people in a room and our private rooms can be booked as a double, twin or a single room. Choose between a private room with shared bathrooms or the comfort of your own in our En Suite room.
Communal areas include a lounge, self-catering kitchen and a cozy courtyard as well as our Boma and Outdoor Restaurant and Bar located right opposite the lodge in our Community Park. Free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms.
Just around the corner from our main property we offer a private and secluded accommodation experience. Here we offer one Double room, one Twin room and a Family room (sleeps 4) with shared bathrooms, a self-catering kitchen, a lounge and a beautiful garden to relax and enjoy your own space. Free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms. It is close enough to safely walk down the road, interact with the community and access the facilities at the Backpackers.
Camping in Lebo-Land
A previous neglected space a few hundred meters from our main premises has today been revamped and turned into a creative space where you can pitch your own tent, hire a fully equipped one from us, or book a little Camp-Chalet. Communal facilities include bathrooms, basic cooking facilities, braai (bbq) and fire-place. Wander around the space and see our little mini-farm, permaculture garden and art-pieces made by local artists. Go on top of the hill and view the whole of Soweto and its landmarks.
We happily cater for groups and have done so for many years. University students, extended families, friends on an adventure – you name it! We can cater for groups of about 30 people and we will make sure we design a discounted package including accommodation, activities and meals. Special educational activities and tours can be designed to learn more about Soweto’s history, culture and people.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in our Outdoor Restaurant.
- Plenty of green outdoor communal spaces to enjoy South Africa’s beautiful weather.
- Reception service to assist with In-house tours, Soweto and Johannesburg experiences, shuttle service, Safari trips and further travel around the country.
- Free WiFi
- Parking facility
- Self-Catering kitchens
- Bicycle Rental (For In-House guests)
- Dormitory R205 pp/night
- Double / Twin Room R590 p.room/night
- Double Room En Suite (own bathroom) R720 p.room/night
- Single Room R390 p.room/night
- Single Room En Suite R495 p.room/night
- Self catering House: R390 single room; R590 Double / twin room; R890 family room
- Camping (own tent): R100 pp/night
- Camping (our tent fully equipped): R165 pp/night